Just 6 tips to use DSLR cameraPosted in category: PHOTOGRAPHER TIPS at: April 30, 2012 by nuri
Talking about Professional photographer is identical with DSLR camera, this is like a pair that can not be separated. But although you are not professional photographer you can begin to shoot using DSLR camera well, here i will share the way to use DSLR camera well:
1. You must handle your camera well before use it, be familiar with each button. Train as often as possible to command your DSLR camera.
2. You can change the zoom, DSLR camera is special camera with interchangeable lens capability and the zoom is runed manually, so adjust the zoom according what you need.
3. Remove the lens by pressing the button on the next of lenses.
4. To take a photo quickly you can use preset setting of camera.
5. Choose manual mode, in here you can get wide range of manual setting for your subject and then shoot perfectly.
6. The last i suggest, adjust your camera setting include ISO, aperture and frame rate. For example low ISO number is used to get bright outdoor shooting and high ISO number for indoor shooting. Adjusting frame rate in order to decide the length of camera to stay open. Then you can adjust the aperture to know how is opening lens and capability of the camera in manage the lighting.
Now i say, wish be success with your DSLR camera.